Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Corner View---Synchronicity

There is a road between Oita and Beppu that runs along the bay. On this stretch of blue sky and sea it is neither one place or another and can at the same time be anywhere...
could even be...California.

For this weeks Corner View I would like to share a few parts from my new dance walk video taken this weekend!

Lately, finding this means of expression and exercise is a way to tune in to the rhythms of a site, of  music, and of myself... Sometimes they all come together, and I feel in sync, and at others they don`t.. just to be in each one and not know how it will come out...

Its fun to play in the architecture and nature of a particular location and find ways to connect and `dance` with what is there... this setting is  between Oita and Beppu, and in it you can see the mountains and sea and maybe sense my love of this particular expanse of blue...


Hope you`ll join me!
Please stop in for a song or a moment or whatever feels right with your sense of sync...

Technical note...  after posting I noticed the little videos here cut off part of the screen (the blog format on my screen seems to cut the whole right side! ) ......so much for being in sync!!  For `full screen size you could also find them by clicking here:










jane`s corner view, francesca`s hosting
ai kawarazu 
jgy


Joanne Gover Yoshida
Aikawarazu Life in Japan
Beppu Bay Dance Walk




9 comments:

:) said...

That's beautiful, lovely, peaceful... You make me smile... That's all we need. Beauty and blue :)

Menthe Blanche said...

Bravo ! What a nice and fun idea!

Theresa said...

Very fun!

Heather said...

What a beautiful place! And you look like you are having so much fun!

Janis said...

You are the wind, the crest of a wave, and a palm frond blowing in the breeze. You are joy and celebration... Keep dancing my friend! xo

ibb said...

Lovely....
What a beautiful moment!

tanïa said...

That's pure happiness. I just see the smile on your face and have to smile, too. :)
I should start dancing wherever I am, as long as I have a good sound in my ear! People in the city might think I've gone crazy but...who cares? ;)

Francesca said...

sorry I'm late here, but we've had several days of almost no bandwidth, and wasn't able to play your videos!

likeschocolate said...

I used to dance a lot! I think I need to return to dancing. It always made me so happy. Hope you had a great weekend!

Blog Archive