Monday, May 20, 2013

Miyajima Part 3--Rebirth






Thank you if you are following my week long of posts from one day at Miyajima.
If you are just tuning in (!), this segment of the `dance walk` is a meditative segment, taken at sunrise.  The two segments in the posts below are my dance before sunrise.

About editing of this segment--
I kept most of this sequence, un-edited...a sunrise in `real time`...which I think could get long for viewers to watch my meditation!... so my `authors note` is:
 if it seems long during the first part (first song is called `Rebirth`), please skip ahead and see some of  the last few minutes...My friend and video collaborator Shintaro (UTSU-SHIN) captured beautiful scenes of the sun.  And how it became an intimate meditation of wonder with the sun`s light and energy.
enjoy,  stay tuned...(one or two more parts to follow!) and thank you for your support and making this space feel like a safe and expressive  place where I can share these moments... 
hope you will join me in spirit or in dance 
ai♡ kawarazujgy






playlist on this segment:

Rebirth (featuring Anoushka Shankar) by Midval Punditz
The Beloved (Thievery Corporation Remix) by Anoushka Shankar
De Novo Adagio (Intro)  by Alicia Keys

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Your camera operator is great! The sun's appearance and your silhouette welcoming the sun are such striking images.

jgy said...

Thank you Teresa!
And finally, I sent your packet out today!

Teresa said...

Thanks! I look forward to the surprise.

Blog Archive