Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Corner View--Experiment--




Here`s the experiment set up:
What would happen if I take my tripod and video camera to the riverside,
place it down on a construction site where there is a makeshift passage,
and then
start to dance?
Will I be brave enough to do it?
Will I dare to be free to spin around and play in front of unknown strangers and passersby?
Will people stop?
Will anyone smile?
Will they dance with me?
Will the sun play?
That is the experiment!  Please watch the video and see what happens!!   
I dare you… to dance along!

Happy Corner Viewing!  This weeks theme is `experiment`.   
Thank you Francesca for hosting, Jane for founding, and Anna for the theme.…this weeks theme is experiment.
ai♡ kawarazu
jgy




13 comments:

simply bev said...

Good experiment...and very brave!

likeschocolate said...

I probably would have joined you when I was younger as I loved to dance, but as I have gotten older I feel so silly. You are free@

Elizabeth said...

There is a very tai chi element to your dance. You are fearless.

Susi-Art said...

i have enjoyed every second!! what a joy you give yourself and the bridge and the people...people can be the same were ever you are, some people will smile and some people will look at you as your are very crazy!!
this was a great experiment, thanks!

Heather said...

I knew you'd be brave enough! Looks like fun :-)

tanïa said...

Made me smile to watch your experiment. This is what children do every day, no wonder or fear if it's right or wrong, they start dancing or singing whereever they are. In a way it's a pity we stop doing this as grown-ups!

Theresa said...

You make me smile with these videos.

Francesca said...

what happens? i'm having a very slow internet day, and can't play the video!

dorteinmalaga said...

you are so brave Joanne :)

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ said...

i see the cranes moving with you!
you're adding swing to makeshift, baby.
actually the shadow dancing is so sweet?
tuning into those cranes, you know?

i like what you're doing, joanne.
keep at it, n♥

:) said...

Lovely :-) Nice experiment!

Karyn Taylor-Moore said...

Wow - you are amazing!! This is one of the best experiments I've seen - and you looked like you were really enjoying yourself :-)

ibb said...

Dance and dance.
I took my time to read and enjoy our new year journey.
Now I will take my time to answer for spring, with new gingko leaves

Blog Archive